Multibagger Stock – PNG – Petronet PNG Ltd
Share Price – Rs.212
Face Value – Rs.10
Book Value – Rs.94.6
Market Cap- Rs 31,830 cr
Stock P/E – 9.45
Dividend Yield – 2.12 %
1. Petronet LNG Limited is a LPG/CNG/PNG/LNG Supplier PSU company currently traded at CMP Rs.212.
2. Petronet LNG Ltd is a joint venture company promoted by the Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL), Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOC) and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
3. Adani Petronet (Dahej) Port Pvt Ltd is a subsidiary company of Petronet LNG, Adani Petronet (Dahej) Port Pvt Ltd is also a joint venture company formed by Adani port and Petronet LNG
4. Petronet LNG Limited is a 10 rupee face value company.
5. Petronet LNG Limited is a part of the Nifty 500, Petronet LNG Limited traded at P/E ratio of 9.45 and the Nifty500 traded at P/E 22.63, So Company P/E is less than INDEX P/E, this is a sign of cheap valuation.
6. Year high of Petronet LNG Limited is 243.55 and the Year low is 190.25, Year high/low ratio is stable below 2.
7. Net sale per share of Petronet LNG Limited Ltd is 287.79 so in net sale per share term this stock is a value buy,
8. Book value of Petronet LNG Limited is 94.18 and CMP is 212
9. Base price ( 3 Years average price) of Petronet LNG Limited is 235.12 So CMP 212 is 9.6 % below from base price, so this is a good time to buy.
11. To download 3-year price data, base price, and graph;- Click here
12. Petronet is a dividend paying comapny see past dividend history here:-
|SERIES||FACE VALUE||PURPOSE||EX-DATE||RECORD DATE||BOOK CLOSURE|
|EQ||10||Dividend – Rs 4.50 Per Share||04-Jul-2022||05-Jul-2022||–||–|
|EQ||10||Special Dividend – Rs 7 Per Share||17-Nov-2021||19-Nov-2021||–||–|
|EQ||10||Annual General Meeting||16-Sep-2021||–||18-Sep-2021||27-Sep-2021|
|EQ||10||Dividend – Rs 3.50 Per Share||01-Jul-2021||02-Jul-2021||–||–|
|EQ||10||Interim Dividend – Rs 8 Per Share||23-Nov-2020||24-Nov-2020||–||–|
13. I recommended buying it. Our target is 25% plus.
14. Promoters of Petronet LNG Ltd hold 50 % shares and no any share pledged by promoters.
इन इंफ्रा स्टॉक्स में बने निवेश के मौके, Mutual Funds के फेवरेट