How to Link Your LIC Policy with PAN to apply for LIC IPO Quota?
Check whether your PAN is linked to your LIC Policy or not. This is important as you can apply to the upcoming LIC IPO only if it is linked successfully.
LIC IPO promises to be the biggest Indian IPO till date with Rs 1 lakh crores estimated. It will surpass the 2nd largest Paytm IPO which was of around Rs 18k crores. The LIC IPO opening date is not announced yet, but it is believed to be coming in a few months time.
Life Insurance Corporation of India recently declared that if LIC Policy holders (under LIC Policy Reserved Quota) want to apply for the LIC IPO then they will have to compulsorily link their PAN with their existing LIC policies. The LIC Policy Quota reserves upto 10% shares to opt for out of the complete LIC IPO issue size.
The reason for this LIC PAN Linking is Validation (Demat Account), e-KYC, and all other service aspects related to LIC. You can get all the details of the LIC IPO here.
If you have LIC Policies and want a share in the LIC IPO, but don’t have a demat account then you won’t be able to apply. Thus, Apply a DEMAT ACCOUNT Now -ALICE BLUE or DEMAT ACCOUNT -ZERODHA which gets created in minutes these days. You can also apply for the LIC IPO without having an LIC Policy, but your chances to get allotment will be lesser comparatively.
OPEN DEMAT ACCOUNT – ALICE BLUE
OPEN DEMAT ACCOUNT – ZERODHA
LINK YOUR PAN ONLINE IN POLICY- LIC PAN LINK
ONLINE CHECKING POLICY PAN STATUS – LIC PAN STATUS
1. Visit this LIC PAN Link to check if your PAN is linked to your policy or not.
2. Here, you need to provide your policy number, date of birth, and PAN number.
3. After clicking “Submit” if you get a ‘PAN not registered’ message then you need to move ahead for linking PAN with LIC Policy else you can opt-out.
4. Now, click on the above button (click here) to proceed further.
5. A new form will open asking for your DOB, gender, email, PAN, full name, mobile number (which is registered with your LIC policy), and policy number.
6. After filling it you need to tick a self-declaration check box, enter CAPTCHA, and click on “Get OTP”.
7. Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number. It will also show the details provided by you on the top so that you can recheck before proceeding ahead.
8. That’s it! You will receive an acknowledgement message such as the one shown below.
This was all about PAN linking to LIC Policy. You can also checkout the Latest IPO News for updates on the upcoming IPOs in December 2021.