• I would recommend an asset allocation that apportions 60% of your investment to equity and the remaining 40% to debt.
  • You can have a portfolio of a blend of equity funds such as Mirae Asset Large Cap fund, Invesco India Growth Opportunities fund, Kotak Standard Multicap fund and Franklin India Smaller Companies fund
Also Read: 1 -LIC जीवन शांति पॉलिसी में एकमुश्त निवेश कर पा सकते हैं हर महीने 4 लाख रुपये पेंशन, जीवनभर मिलता रहेगा फायदा 2 -LIC Jeevan Labh पॉलिसी में रोजाना 280 रुपये का निवेश कर, पाएं 20 लाख, जानें क्या है ये पूरा प्लान ——————————————————————————————————