Young Star Health Insurance
Young Star Health Insurance Policy
Buy Young Star when you are young. Get ceaseless protection and cheer lifelong.
Also Get 10% Life Long Renewal Discount
Silver and Gold
Treatment at Single Private A/C room
Delivery Expenses and Hospital cash Benefit
Cost of Health checkup for irrespective of claim
Automatic restoration by 100% for subsequent hospitalisation even for illness/disease for which claim/s was/were made
25% subject to maximum of Rs.10,00,000/-
>No Capping on room rent- Treatment at Single Private A/C room
>Health Checkup-Cost of Health checkup for irrespective of claim
>Automatic restoration -Automatic restoration by 100% for subsequent hospitalisation even for illness/disease for which claim/s was/were made
>Road Traffic Accident(RTA)- 25% subject to maximum of Rs.10,00,000/-
>Loyalty Discount -10% discount at the time of renewal after 40 years of age
>Wellness Programme -Discount in the renewal premium for healthy life style through wellness activity
>Mid term Inclusion -Mid term Inclusion of newly married/wedded spouse and new born baby is permissible on paying additional premium
>Gold & Silver Plan- Special Features for Gold Plan -Delivery Expenses and Hospital cash Benefit
Applicable for both Silver and Gold Plan
- Room (Single Private A/C room), Boarding and Nursing Expenses as provided by the Hospital.
- Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees.
- Anesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, Operation Theatre charges, ICU charges,etc
- Emergency Road Ambulance charges for emergency transportation to hospital
- Pre hospitalization expenses up to 60 days prior to admission in the hospital
- Post hospitalization expenses up to 90 days after discharge from the hospital
- All Day Care Procedures are covered.
- E-Medical Opinion
- Cost of Health Check up: Expenses incurred towards Cost of Health check-up up to the limits mentioned on completion of each policy year (irrespective of claim)
- Automatic Restoration of Sum Insured : Upon Partial/full utilization of the limit of coverage, the basic sum insured shall be automatically restored by 100%. Such restored basic sum insured can be utilized for all claims during the policy period.The maximum liability of Company in a Single claim under a policy year shall not exceed the limit of coverage. The unutilized restored sum insured cannot be carried forward.
- Cumulative Bonus: The insured person will be eligible for Cumulative bonus calculated at 20% of basic sum insured for each claim free year subject to a maximum of 100% of the basic sum insured.
- Additional Basic Sum Insured for Road Traffic Accident (RTA): If the insured person meets with a Road Traffic Accident resulting in in-patient hospitalization, then the Basic Sum Insured shall be increased by 25% subject to a maximum of Rs.10,00,000/-.This benefit is payable if the insured person was wearing a helmet and travelling in a two wheeler either as a rider or as a pillion rider
- Star Wellness Program: Discount in the Renewal premium for healthy life style through wellness activities.
Benefits Available only under Gold Plan
- Delivery Expenses: Expenses for a Delivery including Delivery by Caesarean section (including pre-natal and post natal expenses) up-to Rs.30,000/- per delivery is payable
- Hospital Cash Benefit: The Company will pay a Cash Benefit of Rs 1000/-for each completed day of hospitalization subject to a maximum of 7 days per hospitalization and 14 days per policy period
Special Features (Applicable for both Silver and Gold Plan)
If the Insured person enter this policy before the age of 36 years and he renewed continuously without any break, on completion of 40 years of age the insured person will get a discount of 10% on the premium applicable at renewal at the age of 40 years for the sum insured opted at the inception of this policy
Permissible on payment of proportionate premium subject to the following;
a. Newly Married / Wedded spouse and/or legally adopted child: Intimation about the marriage/adoption should be given within 45 days from the date of marriage or date of adoption.
b. New born baby: Intimation about the new born baby should be given within 90 days from the date of birth. The cover for new born commences from 91st day of its birth.
a. Waiting periods as stated in the policy will be applicable from the date of inclusion of such newly married/wedded spouse, new born baby, legally adopted child.
b. Such midterm inclusion will be subject to underwriter’s approval.
The Company shall not be liable under this policy directly or indirectly for
- First 30 days for illness/disease (other than accidents)
- 12 months for specified illness/disease/treatments
- 12 months for pre-existing diseases
Pre-Acceptance Medical Screening:
No Pre-Acceptance Medical Screening
Are covered after 12 months of continuous Insurance without break.
Premium can be paid Monthly, Quarterly and Half Yearly. Premium can also be paid Annually, Biennial (once in 2 years) and Triennial (once in 3 years).Instalment facility will be available only for the sum insured Rs.5 lacs and above.
- Persons between 18 years and 40 years of age at the time of entry can take this Insurance. Dependent children can be covered from 91 days and up to 25 years of age.
- This policy is both on Individual basis and on Family Floater basis. Family for the purpose of this policy means self, spouse and dependent children, not exceeding 3.
- Lifelong Renewal.
- No third Party Administrator, direct in-house claim settlement.
- Faster & hassle-free claim settlement.
- Cashless hospitalization wherever possible.
Book Policy and get Online Discount.